Robin's Marketing Plan For Selling Main Line Real Estate
Main Line properties are among the most sought-after in the world. Why? The towns along the main line - Gladwyne, Haveford, Bryn Mawr, Devon, Paoli, Wynnewood, Villanova, etc. provide one of the highest quality of life scores in the U.S. Great public and private school systems, great housing stock, great transit systems, access to NYC and DC plus convienience to excellent recreational activities.
Marketing such homes requires an expert with discretion, a myriad of contacts and extensive experience in selling exceptional real estate. Robin Gordon goes beyond standard services and provides a comprehensive promotional approach that takes your customized marketing plan to a higher level. Robin’s marketing plan gives Sellers the distinct marketing edge in the local, national and worldwide markets.
When you list your property with Robin, you can count on your property gaining maximum exposure through her comprehensive marketing program. Here are the steps:
- Establishing an asking price with the objective of creating demand. Although this is not an exact science, the goal is to stimulate interest in the property through as many qualified Buyers as possible, and therefore increasing the ultimate selling price.
- Widely promoting it to the local Realtor community. Having dedicated years to fostering close relationships with Realtors on the Main Line, Robin will personally contact the top producing Main Line real estate agents regarding the property. She will promptly enter the listing into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and announce it over the entire Prudential Fox & Roach (PR&R) voice mail system.
- Enrolling your home in Prudential’s Fine Homes Program will position your property very exclusively in the market place. If appropriate and requested, distinctive Fine Home signage will be placed on the property. The property will appear in special monthly Fine Homes Advertising in the Philadelphia Inquirer and Main Line Times.* Available for homes listed for $1M and above.
- Preparing your property for sale includes many steps that will maximize it’s value.If necessary and requested, a well-respected interior designer will visit your home and offer her recommendations.
- A full color professionally designed brochure for the home will also be developed to provide answers to Buyers’ questions while they’re excited about your home. For luxury homes, the photographs will be taken by a professional photographer. I make certain that potential Buyers have all the information they need to make a decision immediately when they’re most excited
- Developing a customized multi-media presentation of the property will provide a savvy technological marketing edge for this property, and can be e-mailed to Agents and potential Buyers.
- Planning and extensive promotion will guarantee a successful Brokers Open House.A gourmet lunch will be served. For unique luxury properties, we’ll attempt to arrange for a local retailer to host a “trunk show” (LAGOS JEWELRY, for example) at the Open House,which will boost attendance. Our close network of top Main Line REALTORS will insure well attended “Brokers Opens”. Promotion will include distribution of a professionally designed flyer to 1,000 Main Line REALTORS, regardless of Broker affiliation, and an HTML-formatted e-mail to be sent to our extensive database of REALTORS.
- Hosting a Neighbors Open House to inform the residents of the immediate area of the new listing. Neighbors often have friends who inquire about the availability of homes in their vicinity, and appreciate being informed as soon as the property is listed.
- Comprehensively marketing your property through the worldwide web on the following web sites:
- RobinGordon.com, as a “Featured Home”
- Yahoo.com, in the real estate classified
- Featuring a professionally filmed 360-degree Virtual Tour on the above-mentioned Internet web sites.
- Exposing the property to my large network of pre-approved Buyers that Robin has developed and nurtured.
- Aggressive promotion, planning and advertising in The Philadelphia Inquirer will enhance attendance at optional open-to-the-public Sunday Open Houses.
- Featuring your home in our own publication, Insight Magazine, which is widely distributed to households throughout the Main Line.
- Coordinating each showing appointment for properties enrolled in Prudential’s Fine Homes Program. When a qualified buyer requests a showing of a property enrolled in this program, Robin Gordon and her team will:
- Always contact you first for approval and follow instructions given by you on the best times for showings to meet you and your family's needs.
- Provide instructions for preparing for the showing.
- Arrive early to stage the home, whenever possible.
- Attend showings to provide additional information and insight into the property to assist the Buyer’s Agent.
- Provide high-impact marketing materials and collateral materials at your home at all times.
- Creating more buyers for your property through Prudential’s National network of more than 35,000 sales professionals. When affluent buyers search for a luxury property, they naturally look first for an agent and an organization that handles the largest number of luxury properties. Across the country, that network is the Prudential Real Estate system.This network is comprised of the most respected, well-connected, exclusive Brokers nationwide. Robin Gordon draws on these contacts to deftly and discreetly locate the best potential buyers for your property from everywhere in the United States.
- Securing prospective purchasers for your property through Prudential’s affiliation with Cendant Mobility Services, the largest Relocation Network in the World, handling 70%of the Fortune 500 Company moves and 50% of its National Relocations
- Making Prudential’s American Home Shield warranty available to Sellers at no additional charge to protect against unexpected repairs.
- Following up with all of the real estate agents that have shown Robin’s listings to solicit their important feedback and response, and keeping Sellers completely informed with constant communication every step of the way.
- Representing Seller clients upon the presentation of all contracts by cooperating brokers and help negotiate the best possible price and terms.
- Handle follow-up after the contract has been accepted, on all closing procedures.Exceptional attention to detail will be provided to insure a successfully consummated transaction.