Main Line Living
If you’re relocating to the Philadelphia area and are considering a home on the prestigious Main Line, trust one of the Main Line’s most respected and successful REALTORS®, Robin Gordon.
Robin serves executives and professionals on the Main Line with the highest degree of professionalism and personal service. She understands the special needs of successful people who must select and purchase a home from afar. From your first contact until well after your move, Robin will do her utmost to make your Main Line home buying experience and your move as smooth and stress-free as possible.
You can count on Robin Gordon to:
• provide up-to-the-minute information on the Main Line luxury home market
• understand your home preferences, develop an action plan tailored to your needs, and direct you only to homes that satisfy your objectives.
• make each visit to the Main Line as productive as possible, from a thorough orientation tour of the Main Line to well-planned meetings with home inspectors, builders, architects, bankers, and schools.
• maintain close contact and keep you informed throughout the home-search, negotiations and move-in.
• negotiate effectively on your behalf to smooth over snags and ensure the best possible outcome.
• help you secure the best property assessment, title insurance, mortgage financing, movers, tradesmen, craftsmen, decorators, and schools.
HELPFUL FREE MAIN LINE REAL ESTATE INFORMATION:
For an inside look at Main Line homes, neighborhoods,schools and more, let Robin put her expertise to work for you. These helpful choices are free and easy:
For a FREE Main Line Relocation Kit, complete with a map of the Main Line, luxury homes for sale, lists of recent home sales, home financing facts and public and private school information, just click the above link, or call Robin at 610.525.3108.
Robin's Free Main Line Real Estate Reports (Buyers Guide, Sellers Guide) are filled with helpful information for Main Line home buyers and sellers. Click the above link, then download your free Update or request one by mail.
Insight , Robin's professional Main Line real estate update, includes luxury homes for sale,a review of recent home sales, and Robin's analysis of current real estate trends. To get yours, just click the above link. The report is a .pdf file and will automatically open with your Adobe Acrobat program. If you prefer, just ask Robin to send you one in the mail. Send your request, with your mailing address, to Robin@RobinGordon.com.
Robin will find your dream home! If you don't see your ideal home in my "homes for sale"search area, just click the above link to tell me what you're looking for in a home. I'll review your wish list and then I'll send you information on the Main Line homes that fulfill your requirements as soon as they appear on the market — or before!
Choosing Robin to represent you as a Buyer's Agent allows her to provide services (at no extra charge) which she can not offer as an agent of the seller. Having Robin as your representative costs you nothing, yet it permits her to focus her considerable market expertise and negotiating skills on securing the best outcome for you - which may save you significant amounts of time and money.
Robin can help you value properties of interest; reveal the advantages and disadvantages of living in different areas; help you avoid the wrong home, the wrong neighborhood, and the wrong price; guide you through complex transactions; and deliver the focused information and in-depth market knowledge you need to make the best decision.