Considered a borough of Chester County, PA, Malvern is a close-knit community of just under 3,000 residents as of the 2010 Census.
Check Out the Latest Homes for Sale in Malvern
Malvern Market Trends
Malvern, PA Community Guide for Buyers and Sellers
A Little Background on the Community
What to See and Do in and Around Malvern
- Samuel & M. Elizabeth Burke Park
- Theodore S.A. Rubino Memorial Park
- The Horace J. Quann Memorial Park
- Plus, the annual Memorial Day Parade, first held in 1869, is held in this community as well.
Your Kid Will Receive an Excellent Education
What’s more, this community is also home to three private schools:
- Malvern Preparatory School
- Willistown Country Day School
- The St. Patrick School
I’m Your Dedicated Malvern Realtor
Schools Near Malvern
Stay Up to Date
Stay informed on the latest in Malvern real estate.